Saturday, 29 January 2011

Now You're Just Being Silly


Over at The Atheist Experience I found the above thoughtfully titled book that details one woman's spiritual journey from Judaism to the Lord Jesus, who obviously lit her fire. I was reminded of the equally well-chosen title Penetrating Wagner's Ring, first brought to my attention twenty five years ago by a friend who was having it away with a music student. A reviewer on Amazon offers this appreciation:

As implied by the title, this collection probes deeply into Wagner's vast Ring piece. Accusations of anti-semitism make Wagner's Ring a sensitive area today, but it continues to offer pleasure to many.

(Look, I've been travelling all day and I'm knackered. )

3 comments:

Bo said...

That was bloody funny!

Vilges Suola said...

And the perps have no idea why. By far the best sort of funny.

Mike Hunt said...

Nice reviews at the Amazon link. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin