Monday, 2 March 2009

Hugely so. I Mean it.



Come, thou monarch of the vine,
Plumpy Bacchus with pink eyne!
In thy vats our cares be drown`d,
With thy grapes our hairs be crown`d:
Cup us, till the world go round,
Cup us, till the world go round!
Whoo-hoo!


Shakespeare, that. I added the last line. Right. Ok, then, I wish to thank… heartily… thank all those who deserve a damn good thanking for wished, sorry, wishing me Many Happery Turns and a Happy Birth. Birthday. Yesterday, I mean. It was yesterday. Fifty! Fucking fifty, Christ! Yes, well. Mah fellow bloggers and readers of lathophoberry dyspepsia, whatever the fuck it is!!! Thank you hugely all very intensely. Deeply. I mean that. YOU i (caps lock thingy stuck fuck it) mean you have no idea how appreciative it is. I am. For your wishes and that. ANYWAY! we We went to this Chinese restaurant where the waiter has a bum to get down on your two knees and thank God for, and the fod’s foods food’s not bad either, quite good actually, of course that seaweed stuff they serve for the horse's ovaries looks like green pubes, everybody says so every time, ha ha, won’t mention it again, Christ we God got through some fucking wine. Or rather I did, As Per Bloody Usual - the other two were driving, so selflessly I drank for them, imbibing what they’d have imbibben had they not been. Driving, that is. Gin and tonic I had as well, before they arrived, just to attract the waiter’s bum. Attention. Oh, and I had a semi-on in the Tobie Norris , white wine, that is, before I had the anticipatory ginand tonid. Tonic. With gin in, and some ice. Slice of lenom. A good night, a good night, but why do they have to reduce the lamb in Chinese restaurants to something with the texture of burnt feathers, bloody hell, anyway nice enough apart from that. Never mind. Doesn’t matter now. Until next time! One of them still owes me twenty quidy. Quid. Right, night night.

6 comments:

nursemyra said...

oh! did I miss the party? many happies anyway

Vilges Suola said...

Thank you! There's always next year.

nursemyra said...

are you recovered yet?

Vilges Suola said...

Just about!

Shahrazad said...

HELLLOOOOOOO !

Habibi,

have tried to post comment and emailed you all to no avail. Did you not get my email ????

a presto

Vilges Suola said...

Hi Shahrazad

Will check in a minute - the account I use for this blog is one I don't check very often.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin