Friday, 31 October 2008

Being tagged



I've been tagged! Actually, I'm buggered if I know what this really means, but these are the rules in case anyone else can make head or tail of them:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

I was tagged by Bo, whose writings and erudition I admire enormously, so go there immediately and check him out and stop arsing about on here. I'm not sure he quite gets the point of tagging either, but I hope it may be taken as a complement. I don't know any other bloggers to tag.

Six random things about yourself... Look, if you blog, odds are you are not someone who would confuse an entrance with an exit, so for 'random things about yourself', read 'carefully selected things about yourself, with artfully arranged lighting'. The inevitability of the posing involved, even subconsciously, made me decide not to make a list.

Not yet, anyway.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin