I spent a fair bit of time yesterday reading about COVID 19 and thought I would present my findings.
- The pandemic is over and we must understand that a second wave is imminent, inevitable, unlikely and impossible.
- Life must absolutely get back to normal and we absolutely must have another lockdown.
- Masks are useless and they protect you and others; indeed they can actually confer immunity, except in cases where they make you more vulnerable to infection.
- It's safe - indeed it's vital for the economy - that you eat out and go to work or university, but bear in mind that doing so will make you responsible for your granny's death, so don't eat out, you selfish, irresponsible twat, and work from home if you can.
- But it's OK if you can't.
- The virus is afraid of certain environments (Marks and Spencer's, Tesco) and if you work there, you needn't wear a mask.
- The virus doesn't infect people on protest marches if the march is in favour of the right cause.
- The worst is over and also yet to come.